Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!

So my plans to get as much traveling in before entering the "Real World" have been working out pretty well so far. In the past 2 months I've conquered four European countries and the Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada.


Vegas is a place where everyone should escape to at least once in their life. For me, I've been there 3 times (including this time). I went once when I was 14, again at 21, and now at 22.


The best night was the last one. My two friends and I went to a nightclub called XS, inside Encore, and it was AMAZING. It's an outdoor nightclub, the weather was perfect, the music was bumpin', the outdoor pools were a very nice touch, and the set-up of the place was absolutely beautiful. Check out the picture below for yourself!
Where to go on my next journey? It's not going to be very exotic. I'm heading up to Tomahawk, WI, to go visit the grandparents for the week. But, there's nothing better than fishing, waterskiing, suntanning, playing tennis, and playing scrabble with grandma and grandpa!
I'm open to any other suggestions for where I should travel next. I am also looking for a job that requires some traveling such as a job in marketing, PR, or event planning. So PLEASE let me know any good jobs for those as well.
Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment