Friday, June 18, 2010

EUROPE!!

I can't believe my college career is over!! I just graduated in May with a BBA in Business Management, a minor in Public Relations, and an emphasis in Special Events Management.

Now, to treat myself to a little gift- A TRIP TO EUROPE!!



I went May 17th-27th and it was CRAZY the amount of stuff I did and saw! I went with my friend, Lisa, and we started off in Dublin, Ireland. We were in Ireland for 3 days and saw the green fields, sheep, and castles. The image to the left is the ruins of Trim, which holds Ireland's largest and oldest castle.




The next stop was England! We saw Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Oxford, Parliment, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the London Eye, and many many more. My favorite place was Stongehenge, which is pictured to the left. We were only in Enlgand for 2 days and I probably took the most pictures there... haha.



We went for a day trip to Amsterdam and saw the red light district and Anne Frank's house. Unbelieveable. The
remainder of the trip was spend in France, which was BY FAR my favorite place. We saw the Lourve, Notre Dame, the Mona Lisa, the Eiffel Tower (pictured left), and went to Versailles.


It was quite an adventure. In those 10 days, I was on and off 7 different planes and what felt like hundreds of busses and trains. I may have to go back soon when I have more time to travel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment