Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Last Semester

This week has been pretty interesting.

I officially registered for classes for my last semester here, at University of Wisconsin- Whitewater!! It feels so strange to say it, but I won't believe I'm done with school till I'm at graduation. Or maybe it will hit when the end of the "summer" comes and I won't have anywhere to get back to.

It is very exciting though. I'll have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, a minor in Public Relations, and an emphasis in Special Events Management. The best part about finishing school is... THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!

I do realize I'll be in the "real world," but I'm excited for whatever the world has to throw at me! I am currently working on a couple web-pages and online resumes. Over Thanksgiving Break, I can't wait to start creating more for my mom's diabetes education classes. My mom, Theresa Daciolas, is an RN and CDE who works at St. Alexius Medical Center. I can say, HANDS DOWN, she's one of the most knowledgeable and personable people I know.

Below is a picture of my dad, me, and my mom at watching tennis in Cincinnati, 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment