Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Living at the Library

One of the worst things you can experience in your college career is being sick... and unfortunately, that was me last week. Not only is it bad because you feel terrible and lie in bed all day, BUT when you do get better, watch out for what's waiting for you!!

I'm so glad we don't have tennis this week because I have spent the past three days at the library. Three days for a total of 21 hours. Who does that? Lol.

I'm thinking it'd probably be best if I just set up a tent there and made it my home for the week. That would be pretty cool, now that I think about it. But, I'd probably get kicked out.

I'm getting closer and closer to finally being caught up! :-)

I've also been living and breathing public relations and business management. So if anyone needs to know anything about those subjects, I've got you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment