Monday, September 7, 2009

Senior Year

Oh man! Already had 3 tennis matches and 3 classes within the first week of school starting! It feels very VERY strange to be a senior. I don't think it's quite sunk in, yet.

But the tennis team looks like they will have a bunch of good times together! And this seems to be the most chill bunch of roommates in the house :-) So I can tell it's going to be a good year.

Go follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mdaciolas. You can get waaayyy more updates than on here because I tend to forget I have a blog at times. You can also find me on LinkedIn, don't be afraid to introduce yourself! (I'm a people person, no worries).

One last thing: Hope to see you at the PRSA Luncheon in Milwaukee this Wednesday at noon! It should be a good one!

The 2009-2010 UW-Whitewater Women's Tennis Team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment