Monday, January 25, 2010

Let Me Catch Up!!!

Phew, what a busy winter break!!

The day I finished finals, I drove back to IL for the Ultimate Entrepreneur Holiday Party in Schaumburg. The party was for GKIC Chicago Glazer-Kennedy No BS Chapter led by Steve Sipress. This was a VERY interesting party and I met a lot of successful and driven people here. I also learned how to better market myself as well as my tennis business (http://www.michelledtennis.webs.com/). :-)

Jim Fleck, CEO of Instant Profits Marketing, Inc, was the surprise speaker at the party and taught us how to market quicker and easier! I also left with a signed copy of "Ultimate Entrepreneur Success Secrets" by Dan Kennedy, Bill Glazer, Lee Milteer and Steve Sipress.

Another great connection I made over break was with Michael Hopfner. He invited me to a presentation by Dean Kosage, a life coach and owner of Kosage Motivation. Dean had a lot of strong information about personal growth and network marketing. I don't want to share too much, but I highly recommend him if you want to get your life and business moving up.

Michael and Steve have been great connections for me and I hope to continue to learn and network through both of them once I finish my last semester here at UW-Whitewater.

In May, 2010, I'll have a Bachelors of Business Administration Degree in Business Management, a minor in Public Relations, and an emphasis in special events management. I'll also have a strong background in marketing and entrepreneurship. LET THE POSSIBILITIES BEGIN!!

Please let me know if you know of any job openings in the Chicagoland/surburban area for when I graduate! michelle.daciolas@gmail.com

Above is a picture of Jim Fleck at the Holiday Party. You can almost see me, I'm the blonde head right above the woman in blonde on the far left side. Haha

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, Michelle.

    Great to meet you at The Ultimate Entrepreneur Holiday Party, and looking forward to seeing you again once you graduate.

    Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug on Dean!! He truly is a servant to others at heart. Looking forward to getting together again soon. Have a great time and keep in touch.

    Michael Hopfner
    630-408-4548

    ReplyDelete